Thursday, October 2, 2008







Flowering teas have become extremely popular in recent years in the United States. Sewing tea leaves into rosettes is truly a craft. Primula is one company that handpicks the finest teas and compresses them into tea flowers. Their products, Primula Green Flowering Teas, are rich, natural and healthy.



I first heard about Primula Green Flowering Teas after watching QVC. When hot water was placed into a brewing infuser, a small, weed-like pod blossomed into a bouquet of flowers. The magic happened right before my eyes.



It was holiday time, and I was looking for the perfect gift for my mother. I realized that flowering teas would be the perfect thing to serve at a party. I know how my mother loves to entertain, and I knew she would really appreciate the thought and aesthetic beauty of the product.



I bought the flowering teas and the glass infuser off of the QVC Web site. The product came in a package of 12 different flowering teas.



Each flowering tea created a different bouquet of flowers. One flower was tall and maroon, and another was short, yellow and green. Each was intriguing, and it was exciting for my family to see the different floral arrangements the teas created.


1 comment:

Dance Floor said...

I bought flowering teas for the first time on QVC and I have been hooked since. I have been buying the 12 pk tea refills at Bed Bath & Beyond. I think they are in target too.

My favorite flavor is vanilla that is only available at www.primulacatalog.com

Cool blog. I'm happy to contribute!